Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Exodus

I am still waiting to hear from you! Who gave P.A. Janee Gillette the permission to prescribe Deplin to me off label for heavy periods? Did the drug rep recommend this? Why werent blood tests performed prior, as the pharmacology about Deplin says should be done? If this medication wouldnt have been given to me off label, for something IT IS NOT FOR, this wouldnt have happened. I deserve some answers, and still waiting to hear from you Janee, as well as your medical director. I deserve some answers, and not going to let this be swept under the rug any longer! I called two weeks ago, and was told today by H.R. That you say you have tried to call me. I have caller ID and NO one from your facility has tried to contact me at all! As well, your clinic was aware when I came in on 11/9/08 due to this, that there was a problem, I appreciate the N.P. trying to help, but enough wasnt done or paid attention to, its time you respond. Finally heard from Janee yesterday, she sort of apologized, but said she gave me the Deplin for anxiety. Thats odd, I recall I was in a great mood that day, and we didnt discuss anxiety at all. The focus was on my heavy periods. Either way, it was prescribed off label, as it isnt for anxiety either. She claimed she would have had to do a LUMBAR PUNCTURE to test me before giving it to me for folic acid deficiency. What? This woman should NOT be playing psychiatrist when she is a P.A. And she DID prescribe me the Deplin sample for heavy mentrual cycle, and she knows it. The question is why? Either way it was off label, and if it required a lumbar puncture, why the heck would she give it to me at all! And the appt prior she gave me a bottle of lamictal for no reason at all other than trying to take over for my neurologist, which I didnt take. Wish I wouldnt have taken the Deplin, but she said it would help my heavy periods, so I was willing. If only I could go back.... and not take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment